Register for our Hydrant Management Webinar, January 12, 10:00-11:15 (UK)
Plan, manage and transform your prevention and protection activities with our integrated web solution and mobile app
Latest Hydrants functions and benefits:
- Cross-platform Mobile App for Hydrants to support flexible job management/site visits
- Swipe left in the jobs list to auto-launch maps with pre-filled locations and directions
- Route planning for optimal travel and job completion integrated with the Microsoft Azure Cloud Service
- View Hydrant locations on a map, with location services integration able to show the user’s relative position
- Quickly and easily defect and inspect Hydrants in the field
- Automatic conversation of Longitude and Latitude to Eastings and Northings co-ordinates (and vice versa using our Ordnance Survey integration)
- Search and access CRM/contacts database
- Supports offline working for job completion in the App where a reliable internet connection is not available
- Tile and image-based configurable questionnaire and data collection
NB: The Webinar is for fire and rescue services only.
BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED
Can’t make it?