Hydrants Management Webinar, Feb 18, 09:30-10:30
BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED
Live Webinar – learn more about Hydrant Management, now an integrated, optional part of our Prevent + Protect ® software suite.
It is used by fire and rescue services to plan and manage hydrant requirements across their full life-cycle, including:
Hydrant job planning and management, support for schemes, mains replacements, payments and recharging, dashboard-driven working, integrated premise and risk data, geospatial views, targeted workflow and business rules.
See how our latest software release can help you deliver efficient hydrant services, and inform emergency response with live operational risk data.
See first hand how Hydrants Management can help you:
- Efficiently plan, allocate and track hydrant and main supply jobs
- Quickly record usage and defecting directly from the map
- Intelligently target your resources with repeat periods and batch target lists
- Integrate hydrant data with wider premise record sets and risk
- Provide real-time performance visibility for managers inline with HMICFRS needs
- Efficiently allocate jobs and monitor team performance
Can’t make it?