FireWatch can boost return on investment
With local government budgets being stretched more now than ever, technology projects must offer a significant return on investment to be considered for capital expenditure.
FireWatch® offers greater ROI than deployment of 'silo' departmental solutions, which do not integrate with other systems, support collaboration or help improve the way the organisation operates as a whole.
For example, North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue recently achieved administrative savings of 40% following their FireWatch project and related business transformation. Hampshire Fire and Rescue have calculated annual savings in the region of £1.5m per annum.
Other key benefits of FireWatch:
- Helps you identify, deploy and manage your resources in the most effective and efficient way
- Ensures you have the right people, with the right skills, deployed on the right assignment
- Promotes and facilitates collaboration across departmental areas
- Provides crucial management information to enable strategic decision-making and structured reporting
- Eliminates the need for, and cost of maintenance of, multiple, disconnected IT systems serving 'silo' departments/functions
- Provides a real-time and future view of resource status and needs, allowing you to manage risk and ensure compliance
More reasons to choose FireWatch