We use the FloSuite® product suite to provide a rapid framework for the configuration of process-centric software solutions, including workflow, BPM, case management and application integration.
FloSuite enables the automation of practically any work-type, and supports enterprise application integration, enabling you to deploy targeted solutions that streamline and improve the way your organisation works.
Key FloSuite functions
With FloSuite you can:
- Web-front-end legacy applications, delivering functionality to users via a modern Web-based interface
- Integrate business processes and legacy systems to increase efficiency, join-up cross-departmental processes and collaborate more closely with partner agencies
- Support business transformation via rapid deployment of new process models across front and back-office areas
Some sample back-office or administrative processes that have been deployed using FloSuite include:
- Freedom of Information Request Management
- New Joiner/Mover/Leaver processes
- IT Helpdesk Management
- Employee Self-service
Read more about FloSuite
Pre-built Workflow and Case Management Solutions for Fire and Rescue Services
We also use the FloSuite framework to develop process-centric business applications focused on Fire and Rescue needs. These include:
Fire Prevention and Protection
Both applications are sold as standalone solutions and in use within the UK Fire and Rescue service.
Want to learn more?
Request further product information, or a demonstration, for FloSuite, Prevention and Protection or Hydrants Management